GRANT & GLASS OPTICIANS
COMPLETE LOCAL EYECARE
Patients are entitled to NHS funding if they fall in any of the following criteria:
- Under 16 years of age
- 16, 17 or 18 years old and in full time education
- Over 60 years of age
- If the patient or patient's partner receive(s):
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support allowance
- Pension credit guarantee credit
- Tax credit
- If you have a HC2 certificate
- If you are registered blind or partially sighted
- If you suffer from diabetes or glaucoma
- If you are considered to be at risk of glaucoma by an ophthalmologist
- If you are over 40 years and are a parent/ brother/sister or child of a person who had or has glaucoma
- If you are a prisoner on leave from prison
- If you have been prescribed complex lenses under the optical voucher scheme
We have designated appointments available for the above appointment types so please let us know which option you would like at the time of booking you appointment.
* A deposit of £40 is required to book any eye examination or Contact lens appointment. This deposit is refundable at attendance. We do require 48 hour notice of cancellation or you will lose your deposit.
* Please note that the deposit system has been recently introduced for all our patients and this is to help reduce missed appointments which cost us and those appointments could have been offered to others who are on a waiting list to be seen.